AmigaActive (1258/2143)

From:Neil Caunt
Date:15 May 2000 at 22:28:01
Subject:Voyager 3.2 and icon borders

Hello everyone

An interesting problem here: every time I run Voyager 3.2, my icon borders
reappear! It only happens when using Voyager, no other software has affected
the borders before.

I use the "No borders" function of NewIcons 4 to turn off the borders, but I
also have many other programs running which patch Intuition (like VisualPrefs,
MCP, FastIPrefs, FBlit etc...)

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it a Voyager bug or just a problem with
my system?

Thanks for any help.

Later,

Neil Caunt -- A1200T,603e/160,040/25,50mb,4.3g,56k,AGA (BVision on its way!)
email: neilcaunt@connectfree.co.uk; neilcaunt@breathemail.net
IRC: Blokey ICQ: 70356459 Member of LAAUG
http://www.nweb.connectfree.co.uk

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: